MOST OWNERS UNDERVALUE THEIR BUSINESS
A FREE BUSINESS VALUATION WILL ENSURE YOU’RE NOT ONE OF THEM
- 98% of business owners don’t know what their business is worth.1
- Yet, 90% are planning on business proceeds to fund retirement.2
- 7.7 million U.S. Businesses will change hands in the next decade, representing more than $10 trillion in business value.3
- 50% of businesses are underinsured.4
We are committed to helping you maximize the potential of your business by identifying opportunities with our business valuation plan. Understanding what truly drives your company’s value is the foundation of successful business decisions. A question like, “when is the right time to grow, restructure, acquire, or sell”, is so much easier with crystal-clear visibility into the businesses strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
BUSINESS SUCCESS THROUGH VALUATION
Our online business valuation tool, powered by BizEquity, will give you a real-time, complimentary valuation of your business in just minutes. This simple process generates a robust report that includes:
- 4 Business Valuation Scenarios, including asset, equity, enterprise, and liquidation value
- Financial Snapshot and 3-year Summary with a quick overview of business income, assets, and liabilities
- Comparative Financial Analysis and Charts, including key performance metrics such as Sales and Cash-Flow growth, benchmarked with your industry, as well as the local and national markets and updated automatically with 129 data points from 23 million business internationally.
- Ratio Analysis, comparing your business’s performance against your peers and identifying strengths and weaknesses
In order to complete the valuation quickly and accurately, you’ll need to have financial data, including revenues, expenses, and profits from tax returns and financial statements on hand. Also recommended are items such as your last 3 years of federal tax returns, sales figures, and your current insurance policies.
Once the report is generated, we’ll deliver this priceless information at no cost to you, and answer any questions you may have.
Are you ready to learn what your business is really worth?